Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today is the first day of the rest of your (business) life!

“Do you have the guts to write down your most important goals every single day?” That was the July 26th challenge from Dave Navarro’s Rock your Day http://www.rockyourday.com/how-to-keep-urgency-from-ruining-your-life/
and it has got me thinking about how to set and truly achieve goals.

It’s not enough to say today that “I want a new client” or “I want to make more money” or “I want to provide better service to my existing clients.” To make any of these abstract goals turn into a reality one has to write out the goals, think about the ways and means of achieving them, and them implement a plan of action to ensure that the goals are met, adjusting and adapt the actions and achievements as circumstances evolve. This is a great site to get ideas and encouragement from on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment